1. What is wrong with little girls these days? Didn't anyone teach them how to be a lady? It's one thing to have fun, but it's another to be just plain obnoxious!
2. Why do weirdos insist on talking to me? If I have on my stunna shades <---lol and my IPOD in, obviously I'm not trying to be social.
3. Speaking of weirdos...I'm walking home Monday and this guy is walking towards me. As soon as he gets to where I am, he makes an about face and starts walking with me. Our conversation goes a little Something...Like...This
LALB: Lame A$$ Little Boy
LALB: What's up sexy? (I hate when guys greet me this way, UGH!!)
Me: (with the screw face AND attitude) Hey.
LALB: Where yo man at?
Me: He's in Miami
LALB: Can I have your number so I can call you sometime?
Me: I just told you I have a boyfriend.
LALB: I heard that part, but he's all the way in Miami.
Me: What does that mean?
LALB: Well can I give you my number?
Me: No, because I'm not going to call you.
LALB: D.amn it's like that?!
Me: Pretty much.
LALB: You mean I walked up here for nothing?
Me: Bye! (as he walks off)
LALB: You still sexy as hell though! (WTF?)
When I turned into my subdivision, I realized the little boy had parked his car in the front of my subdivision and walked up the hill to meet me. I didn't know it was that serious! This also kinda scared me, because just the day before an 11 year old girl had been kidnapped and raped after getting off the city bus. I've decided to get some Mase and possibly a Taser. These guys are crazy out here!
4. Why do guys pull out a wad of cash right before they try to talk to you? Do they think this is going to persuade me? And they wonder why they attract gold diggers! Thankfully, I'm not moved by money. This is such a turn-off.
5. Living with my family has been stressful as hell!!!! I'm not eating properly and I've lost weight since I've been here. My best friend saw me last weekend and said she's coming to get me and take me back to Gainesville LOL. I'm already skinny, I can't afford to lose anymore weight! :/
6. Why are relationships so hard?!?!? (Be careful what you ask God for, lol)
7. My S.O. has been offered an opportunity to play for an Arena football league, but I'm worried about him. He's already doing therapy twice a week on his back from problems stemming from college ball. He has a great job, but football is his love...so what can I say?
8. Oh yea, I have an S.O...I'll have to update y'all on that later :)
9. Why does it feel totally pointless to go out these days?
10. I'm working on getting my non-profit's name incorporated. I know once I do that, it will feel more real to me. Maybe then I'll have more faith in myself.
11. I wonder if I can truly be a positive example for young women?
12. The lady that did my taxes was The ghettoest, most unsanitary lady EVER! She was eating a Butterfinger bar and she had the crumbs on her lips as she was talking to me. I'm guessing she was coming down with a cold and she kept breathing through her mouth...LOUDLY!! I don't like to smell other people's breath. AND then this heifer sneezed into OPEN air!!! UGH!!!! I wanted to scream! Granted she did turn around, but she made no moves to TRY and cover her mouth. I thought I was going to die!
13. Is it strange that I don't want a man anything like my father? My husband shall be on the OPPOSITE end of the spectrum from my father.
14. I've been so happy these past few weeks :). I've forced myself to stop worrying about things I can't control...life is so much simpler! In return God has shown himself to be faithful. He's met me right where I needed him :)
That is all for now....GOOD NIGHT! :D