Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My life is constantly evolving. I think God likes to keep me on my toes, or else I'll become complacent or something. *shrug* Who knows?



I'm liking my new job. It can be a little stressful but I love knowing that I'm helping others. And I'm getting to see a segment of society that I wouldn't see otherwise. I'm getting to see parts of Miami that I know for sure I would never see. They're are people living in extreme poverty in this "great" country of ours. It makes me so grateful for the things I'm blessed with. It may not be much, but it could be a whole lot worse, that's for sure.


I'm finishing up my application process for grad school. All I have left is my 6 page personal statement, which is due in 2 days *YIKES* I'm such a procrastinator :-/.


I absolutely LOVE my natural hair :). Cant.stop.touching.it!! Lol It's grown very well in these past 3 months, although one probably couldn't tell because of this dern shrinkage! It's gonna be the death of me lol. And it's finally long enough for me to pull it back with a headband. See...



Hope all is well with everyone else. 'Til next time....


2 comments:

  1. Honey, we are gonna need MORE details. You popping in and out in these posts, lol!

    Love, love, love the hair! #TeamNatural

    After 18 months of being a loose natural, I've started on my loc journey. I love it. I wanna hear more about your hair journey too!

    And more details on the job? What industry? What are you doing?

    And grad school, too? Congrats! What are you going to get your Master's in?

    See? That's a whole new blog post right there just answering my questions, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I was thinking who is "sayitlikethis"?? LOL I shall make a post JUST for you with all the details....Tomorrow, after I finish this personal statement.

    ReplyDelete

Whadaya say?