Monday, June 27, 2011

I did my first finger coils....

Well, they weren't my first but the pics I took for my first finger coils were not appropriate for the internet LOL





My hair is coming along quite nicely. I'm loving the Shea Moisture line. Love love love their Curl and Shine Shampoo. It leaves my hair so soft! And I also use their Curl and Style Milk. Right now my staple hair items are my Glycerin and water mix and my Ecostyler Olive oil gel. REALLY SIMPLE. I'm four months post Big Chop and I have about 2 inches of hair. My hair looks really healthy and strong. I'm loving it! *thumbs up*


I decided to finger coil my hair last week because I needed something to do with it and I wanted something that would last me the whole week. It took me about an hour and that's only because I'm anal and particular :). I washed and conditioned my hair with Curl and Style Shampoo and the Aussie Moist Conditioner (this has to be the best conditioner ever). Then I put a little leave in conditioner, wet my hair with the water and glycerin mix and put a 'lil Curl and Style Milk. I did my coils in small sections and would apply gel when I got to the section. And these were my results.










































I was pretty happy with my results.

4 comments:

  1. Your coils are GORGEOUS! So, so, so, cute! And I love that Shea Moisture line too. Even though I've started locs, I still use the Coconut & Hibiscus spray and Curl Smoothie. And they smell DIVINE!!!

    You are looking good mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girlie!!

    Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look quite talented!

    Feel free to check out our blog at: http://levnkp320.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Whadaya say?