Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thanks Eb the Celeb...

I titled this entry Thanks to Eb because, she commented on one of my entries and reminded me that I haven't blogged in a while.

In the past month I've moved back home from the city where I went to college. I moved back into my parent's house to save and money and live rent free for a little while. In exchange for that free rent, I've given up the serenity that comes with living alone. Ugh, I didn't realize how much I enjoyed living alone until I got here. I have three brothers at home and that itself is nerve-wracking.

Issue #1 that drives me crazy! Those fools don't go to sleep until about 3 in the morning, and they think everyone stays up late that too. I'm used to going to sleep no later than midnight and being up by at least 8. Now I don't get up until 11 or 12. This whole arrangement is totally messing up my sleep schedule. I'm gonna have hell to pay when I get a job and have to get up early every morning.

Issue #2 that drives me crazy!! My stepmom gets up early in the morning running her mouth about my brother's leaving stuff lying around and she seems to do laundry EVERY morning and the laundry room is right next to my room. Mind you she leaves for work at 6:30!!

Issue #3 that drives me crazy!!! I don't know if my family missed me something crazy (I was gone 6 years). But everyone seems to call me for everything. I feel like I have 4 kids. My brother's are constantly calling my name when I'm home, which drives me CRAZY! I feel like my name should be "mom" instead of "Mimi". The other day my brother yelled from his room, "Mimi, what time is it?" Are you serious?! I had to ask that fool if he couldn't get off his arse and look for himself!! Lawdhavemercy! My stepmom is always calling me to gripe about her day, ask my opinion on something or askin me to do something for her.

I have to get out soon, or I'm going to have to be admitted to a mental institution!! LOL. There's is nothing like having your own space. I think not having a job is also magnifying my stress.

I'm praying that God blesses me with a job REALLY soon. I called my bishop last week and had him pray with me, so I know everything will be alright. There is no recession or fickle job market where God is concerned! It felt good to say that :).

I'm OUT!

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love family right?

    LMAO @ ya brother yelling from the other room asking what time it was...

    fo real though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just passing through. Trying to visit some blogs today while I have a little time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hear hear!! I can relate! I'm stil in college, but when I go home, errthing b waay outa whack, and the whole fam just decides to be all over me... I dont know if it's affection or what but ack! It's like they're all arguing and what-not, and cause I wasnt there for so long, they all want me to take their side... lol...

    ReplyDelete

Whadaya say?