Saturday, September 27, 2008

Blogger Book Club

So, I was browsing some blogs and ran across a blogger book club! I am too excited. Curling up with a great book is one of my favorite pasttimes.

I'm not as hardcore as I used to be in high school (cuz u actually have to study in college, lol). But trust me when I tell you I have no problem jumping back into one of my favorite hobbies.

The book being read is "The Secret Life of Bees" by Sue Monk Kidd. The link for the blog is http://bloggersread.blogspot.com.

Happy reading book lovers! :)

2 comments:

  1. What's up homey. I saw you over at Raw Dawg's. I'm originally from J'ville and an alumnus of UF. Glad to see you making the rounds.

    Oh, and I'm in the bookclub too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rich! :) A fellow Gator! Yeeessss! lol

    ReplyDelete

Whadaya say?