1. If you want to participate, leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” (And your e-mail address, please.)
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. Would you rather teenagers learned abstinence or safe sex?
Safe sex. What's the point in telling kids not to have sex when we know they're going to do it anyway. I have no problem with teaching abstinence, along with that we have to teach our children how to protect themselves just in case they don't feel that abstinence is the way to go. Instead of trying to force abstinence on our kids, we should give them options. I've done a couple research papers in college that showed the benefits of teaching safe sex. Our society needs to loosen up a little and work together to keep kids safe and baby-free :).
2. What is your relationship deal breaker?
A habitual liar. My mother always said "If you can lie, you can kill". That may seem a little extreme to some but that's how much she loathed lying. It kinda(well a lot) rubbed off on me. I've dismissed A LOT of dudes because I found out about their lies. Liars make my skin crawl
3. What was your moment in life that you KNEW you were an adult?
To be honest, it was right after my mother's death when I was 16. I was handed my social security card and my birth certificate by my aunt. Right then I knew I was responsible for my well being. When you become responsible for your own legal documents, you're on your own buddy!
4. What secret did you spill after you were sworn to not tell a soul? (We've all done it!)
I racked my brain trying to see if I had spilled a secret. I can honestly say I'm a good secret keeper, lol. Even after a friendship ends, I still feel a sense of loyalty as far as secrets go. I feel if someone trusted me enough to tell me something so personal, I should respect them enough to keep it confidential.
5. What is the first thing you notice on the opposite sex?
Smile!!! I am a SUCKER for beautiful teeth. A man could probably have a yuck face, but if his teeth are beautiful we can probably work out a friendship :). Beautiful teeth will cause a party in my panties WAAAY before a guy's face can, LOL.